(Enzyme and Microbial formulation for Municipal solid waste treatment)
There are certain organisms that do not need oxygen for growth; such organisms are called anaerobic organisms. In the presence of oxygen, these organisms main react negatively, or sometime they may die.
There are three types of anaerobic organisms:
- Obligate anaerobes: These are harmed due to the presence of oxygen.
- Aerotolerant anaerobes: Though these organisms are not damaged due to the presence of oxygen; however, they cannot even grow in such an atmosphere.
- Facultative anaerobes: The growth is possible without using oxygen, but in the case of oxygen is present, they can still prosper.
Anaerobic culture is an essential element that is used to treat contaminated water which later can be returned to the water cycle. The environment is a prior concern these days and water is an essential element of it. This urges a need to treat a fluid before it could be reused for different purposes. During the treatment, suspended and floatable particles are filtered and treated separately; whereas, biodegradable and pathogenic organisms are treated in a separate tank. Water can be restored by performing physical, chemical and biological processes. For effective removal of such microorganisms, Catazymeanaerobic is mandatory.
It is a brown coloured liquid / dry, and free-flowing powder contains concentrated source of free-flowing hydrolytic enzymes and ten strains of natural bacteria that are genetically capable of producing enzymes in wastewater treatment systems under aerobic and anaerobic conditions. It is used for reducing the sludge volumes odour and colour in the effluent and sewage treatment plants to get high-quality fertile Manure.
- This product finds application in industries like
- Breweries and Distilleries
- Coffee and Tea estates
- Food processing
- Municipal and Industrial waste treatment
- Sludge volume will be reduced more, as more solids are digested.
- Remove bad odor.
- Sludge will be easier to pump, process and dewater and will have less odor too.
- The capacity of the system will be effectively increased, because more waste can be processed, more effectively in, in less time.
- Easier to balance the treatment system.
- Bacterial oxidation of the liquid phase will be faster and more complete.
- Digesters will operate evenly and uniformly, easier planning and routine waste.
- High quality fertile manure will be produced in less span of time.
Dosage rate will vary with retention times, BOD/COD ranges, water temperature, pH, sludge built up and pond depth.
In multiple-level applications, it is recommended to dose at the lowest level first. The point of use should be in an area which allows the product maximum time in the system.
Directions for use:
It should be activated by mixing them in a bucket of warm water for a few minutes (For powder). Pour the slurry into the system at a point where maximum retention time will be there. The best way is to pour it into the waste stream inside the plant or just before it flows out into the plant.